30+ Upcycled Christmas Wreaths
It’s wreath season! Right now we have four wreaths hanging in our home, and I am making the 5th one!
Never too many wreaths, right?
These 30+ super creative up-cycled Christmas wreaths ( and beyond ) are very likely to give you a wreath fever too!
1 . Can you sense that the sweet holidays are just a few peppermints away?
2. If you can never have enough wreaths, this Dollar Store Hack will change your wreath-making life.
3. How glorious can an egg carton be?
4. Some old book pages and rusty faucets have many stories to tell…
5. Art is born out of looking at paint brushes in new ways.
6. Shimmering and dreamy plastic bags make the perfect winter wonderland.
7. Jingle bells, jingle tin cans…
8. Cinderella: Bring me the first branch your shoulder brushes on your journey.
9. or … Cinnamon sticks!
10. Anything we can not make with crayons?
11. Those lovely squirrels have left more than enough acorns for you, to make this!
12. & 13. more reasons to love jello molds and cookie cutters!
14. & 15. Who said wreaths have to be dainty? Beer cans and ties also have their place in the world of wreaths.
16. well, I still love ruffles, complete with the rich scent of coffee…
17. – 31. See the rest of the collection here – 15 more Up-cycled Festive Wreaths made from marshmallows, old sweaters, to toilet paper rolls!
For more holiday fun projects, check out these DIY alternative Christmas trees that are not trees!
And these festive and creative DIY lanterns and luminaries!
Happy creating! xo
Lovely ideas! Can’t wait to try!
Brilliant ideas can’t wait to try them out thank you
I just love trying to make these wreaths, I am a beginner, I like one plastic bag, I really like them all I will try to make me some before Christmas,n for the things in each month. Thanks for who place the wreath on Pinterest.
I love all of this great ideas, they are so amazing!!! I can’t wait to show my mom cuz she makes them with other things that are around the house! But I can’t wait until I tried all these amazing idea’s with my mom!!! Thank you so much for sharing your ideas!!!
You’ve done it again!! This assortment is absolutely STUNNING!! Love them all 🙂
I love all of these esp. the one with paintbrushes and crayons. What a fun thing to do with things around the house for the holiday. Thanks for sharing.
Love these! I’m hoping to make some decor for the holidays soon so this is perfect.
LUV LUV LUV this! We are simpatico! Just created this new HOMETALK board recently. Will have to add a lot of yours now. SO COOL!
I love Christmas trees! some of them are so nice+++with luminaryes!
Thank’s so much aned have a nice day or night ! Y do not know hour where you are!
have a nice november in Love…
Such cute ideas. There really is a wreath for every style. I’m a huge DIY fan so I can’t wait to try a few of these out to spruce up the apartment!
How creative. They are so going to be conversation starters.
these are all so cute! I love the peppermint one and I always have said that one day I will make the coffee filter one. (haha yeah right!) I stumbled this too
so many great ideas! The coffee filter one is so pretty! I love the peppermint and plastic bag ones too, so cute for Christmas!!
Those are some gorgeous wreath ideas, one year I will have a go at them myself as I would love to show a homemade one off. x