Here comes another crazy-about-pallets post! This time it’s all about fun DIY pallet outdoor projects, from pallet coolers, pallet swings, pallet daybeds, to pallet chandelier, and more!
Before you start running off to collect pallets, check out this article all about the best places to find pallets, and lots of tips on how to select and work with them!
Now let’s begin!
1. Shall we start with the most simple? Painted sections of pallets make such cool vertical planters! Just line them with burlap or landscape fabrics. ( Stacy K Floral )
2. Crates are perfect for bringing out drinks and utensils. These pallet wood crates are inspired by vintage farm crates, and get their gorgeous designs from an easy image transfer with just wax paper and water! ( A Piece Of Rainbow )
3. What could be more welcoming than a dreamy pallet porch swing by the front door? ( Hometalk )
4. An entire outdoor room made of pallets, from the living wall, wood floor, to furniture! Who says renters can’t “remodel”? ( A Piece Of Rainbow )
5. Another pallet outdoor room! 25 pallets will give you this chic pallet lounge! ( Instructables )
6. Such a fun way to add ambiance – a ladder chandelier…. think pallet chandelier! Made by Beth at Unskinny Boppy.
7. How about champagne in the candle light? Paula’s pallet wine rack even has room to store glasses! ( Virginia Sweet Pea )
9. Is it possible not to LOVE this pallet love seat? The burlap, the old signs, how gorgeous!! ( Funky Junk Interiors )
10. This Adirondack chair is made with just one pallet. Great design, isn’t it? ( Instructables )
Continue To Next Page…