It’s wreath season! Right now we have four wreaths hanging in our home, and I am making the 5th one!
Never too many wreaths, right?
These 30+ super creative up-cycled Christmas wreaths ( and beyond ) are very likely to give you a wreath fever too!
1 . Can you sense that the sweet holidays are just a few peppermints away?
2. If you can never have enough wreaths, this Dollar Store Hack will change your wreath-making life.
3. How glorious can an egg carton be?
4. Some old book pages and rusty faucets have many stories to tell…
5. Art is born out of looking at paint brushes in new ways.
6. Shimmering and dreamy plastic bags make the perfect winter wonderland.
7. Jingle bells, jingle tin cans…
8. Cinderella: Bring me the first branch your shoulder brushes on your journey.
9. or … Cinnamon sticks!
10. Anything we can not make with crayons?
11. Those lovely squirrels have left more than enough acorns for you, to make this!
16. well, I still love ruffles, complete with the rich scent of coffee…
17. – 31. See the rest of the collection here – 15 more Up-cycled Festive Wreaths made from marshmallows, old sweaters, to toilet paper rolls!
For more holiday fun projects, check out these DIY alternative Christmas trees that are not trees!
Happy creating! xo