What do marshmallows, garden hose, old sweaters, and bicycle wheels have in common? They can all be made into gorgeous wreaths!
Wreaths are so festive. Now the holidays are getting closer, I find myself daydreaming about all kinds of wreaths I could make.
Here are 15 super creative DIY wreaths I want to share with you – I hope you are as inspired by them as I am!
1. Marshmallow wreath : this piece of eye candy, literally, made by The Sweet Escape is just delicious in so many ways!
You may also love: the fastest way to make wreaths with a Dollar Store hack!
2. Old Sweater Wreath
There are Christmas Sweaters, so why not Christmas Sweater Wreaths? Adorned with little pompoms, this wreath will make you feel so warm and fuzzy on a winter day! Found on This Old House.
3. Wreath Made of Canning Jar Lids : Talking about re-purposing, how can I leave out the Queen of Creative Up-cycling, Donna at Funky Junk Interiors? So simple yet so stunning, this wreath transports us to those happy days on a sunny farm with smells of ripe apples.
4. Colorful Mason Jar Lids Wreath: totally different and equally gorgeous, and no we are not going to choose between this one by the creative sisters of Made From Pinterest, and Donna’s rusty beauty, we have to have them BOTH.
5. Bicycle Wheel and plastic Bottle Wreath : ingenious is all I can say about this wreath. While you check out Victoria’s amazing DIY at A Subtle Revelry, I am off to collect plastic bottles!
6. Silver platter Wreath : If you have a big empty wall to cover, gather some old silver platters! With the help of plenty of hot glue, you will have a giant wreath that’s a show stopper! Visit the tutorial at Recreate Design Company.
7. Book Pages Wreath : the super talented Angie at Knick of Time has made so many drool worthy things, this wreath made of old book pages is so full of charm and elegance – drooling again!
8. Upcycled Magazine Wreath: What a transformation! This project by Kristi at Addicted2Decorating is simply amazing and so accessible to everyone, just imagine all the possibilities!
Continue To Next Page…