I think that the month leading up to the holidays is actually the most creative time of the year! Everyone just seems so adventurous and excited to make beautiful things for their homes and for loved ones.
Here are some inspiring DIY Christmas tree ideas for you to dream upon this month. These alternative Christmas trees are great for limited space, or for those who are full of holiday spirits, and want more than just one tree.
After seeing these, you will agree – one tree is just not enough for all the joy and fun!
2. Old license plates for a funky chic Christmas.
3. Playing Christmas music? Gotta have a sheet music Christmas tree.
4. This tree loves ribbons, scrapbook paper, and even old magazines …
7. What is poetry? There’s no tree in sight, but we all know it’s a tree.
8. Remember to save all the wine corks from Thanksgiving dinner!
9. You are welcome to stay. I am off to collect pine cones.
10. And lots of twigs…
11. I love my dear friend Lorene! And her ornament display tree!
12. Metallic foil circles mobile Christmas tree, wow.
Continue To Next Page…